We are on the hunt for...
SPECIALIST ENGLISH TEACHER (PRIMARY)
Job Nature: Perm
Join us today and help to make our lil ones mightier than they are now!
It takes a village to raise and grow a child. At Lil’ but Mighty, every child is capable of growth and the best part is that as teachers, we have the opportunity to do so with the children. We are looking for like-minded teachers with a common philosophy and who believe in our strategies in teaching English. If you are a source of positive energy in the classroom and love working with others to come up with new and engaging strategies in teaching English, it is time to join our village!
- DIP (NIE), BA (NIE), PGDE (NIE) or overseas equivalent, distinction or merit preferred
- Experience in teaching children in primary school
- The successful applicant will be driven and results-focused with a “can do” attitude.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks from date of application for an interview. Please prepare and bring along the following for the interview:
- ‘O’ Level Certificate
- ‘A’ Level Certificate / Diploma Certificate and Transcript
- University Degree/ Teaching Diploma Certificate and Transcript
- Masters Degree Certificate and Transcript (If applicable)
Submit your application today!
We require the following document to be submitted in order for us to process your application.
(Kindly ensure that document is no larger than 1024KB.)
– Résumé or Curriculum Vitae
Any incomplete applications will not be processed.
Like what you are reading?
Subscribe now to receive news and tips hot off the press!